In TechnoDoc we provide a wide range of immigration solutions for people who are looking for a legal status is USA. If you need to know what to do for yourself or for a friend or relative, do not hesitate to contact us, we provide free consultation and advise. We will also let you know what documents you need to submit together with your application.

US Employment Authorizations

An Employment Authorization Document or an EAD card is also known as a “work permit”.  This document is issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and entitles you with the right to work in the U.S.
The EAD generally entitles you to work temporarily, for a specific period of time. We are here to help you If you need to apply for the first time or if you need to replace it in case your EAD is lost, stolen or destroyed. We can also help you to ask for a renewal if your EAD is expiring or if your adjustment status takes longer than expected.
Please, contact us to know what documents you need to start your application.

US Citizenship / Naturalization

Naturalization is the process through which a U. S. resident can become a U.S. citizen. Only certain immigrants are eligible: those who either have been green card holders (permanent residents) for 3–5 years or meet various military service requirements.
Gaining U.S. citizenship can provide many opportunities for a U. S. resident, including access to a U.S. passport, the right to vote in public elections, and protection from deportation. However, becoming an American Citizen requires a few steps, from establishing your eligibility to filing, fingerprinting, attending an interview and passing a U.S. civics test.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility or need advising on how to become a U. S Citizen, contact us for a free consultation.

Permanent Residence (Green Card)

A green card, also known as a permanent residence card, is one of the ways a person can legally enter and reside in the United States. Green card holders enjoy many of the benefits of U.S. citizenship, including being allowed to live and work in the United States, as well as being protected by all laws of the United States, as well as the state and municipality in which you reside.
Are you a Cuban who have been in the U.S. for over 1 year? Are you an immediate family member of a U.S. citizen? Have you been admitted to the U.S. with a fiancé(e) visa? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, we can help you obtain your green card. Please contact us to know if you are eligible to become a U. S. permanent resident under these or other circumstances.

Notary Services

This service is available to any person who needs to notarize a document. We perform a broad array of notarizations ranging from a simple Acknowledgment to complex loan and legal documents. 

Notarizations protect all parties involved in any matter or transaction by assuring the identity of each party. Notaries are expected to be impartial, unbiased, and without financial interest in the documents they notarize. We provide the following notary services:

  • Administer oaths or affirmations (Affidavits).

  • Take acknowledgments.

  • Attest to photocopies of certain documents.

  • Solemnize marriage.

  • and other.

​​​​© 2017 by TecnoDoc Translations

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon